[access-uk] Re: FW: announcement, new blind iPod mailing list

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:56:46 +0100

Was just about to ask if you where on the super strength Iron Brew.

hehe
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>