[access-uk] FW: [access-up] Re: I'm outraged!

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:51:27 +0100

Hi,

I have mine set up so that it provides an audible signal, a beep, if the
channel being navigated to is currently transmitting AD. A quick flick
between channels should suffice.

Sorry, can't remember exactly how it is done. It is on the set up for audio
description and there, somewhere there is an option for audible feedback.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home) john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work) john.farley@xxxxxxxx

Help raise funds for The Dacorum Talking Newspaper, shop at
www.buy.at/dtnhemel