[access-uk] Re: FW: Testing the Radar National Key Scheme App

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:57:40 -0000

Colin,

Where can you buy or get hold of one of these attendants and
do they have Braille markings to identify them? (smile)

Also, there are supposed to be about 7,000 establishments
that can be entered using the Radar key.  How much is it
going to cost to change all the locks to electronic
versions?  And by the time they do all this there will be a
new way of accessing ... and so on.

Jim Williams