[access-uk] Re: FW: TV Research- Can you help?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:04:10 -0000

All I would say about this is while I have been called an inspiration (lol) by many, if Channel Four handles this one like they screwed up that couple last year, God help the recipients and our name as blind people (smile).

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>