[access-uk] Re: FW: Sky work around for broken accessible remote record.

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 00:26:49 -0000

Just set up 2 records in a hell of a shorter time than usual, so thanks for
this.

Even though it is supposed to keep me logged in every now and then it seems
to get sick of me and log me out and of course, I only realise this after
I've taken an age to get to channel 974 and hit the remote record link.
Damn their eyes!

However, if you think you should be logged in and go to this workaround
page, the first button will get you to the point in the page where a couple
of down arrows should tell you whether you are logged in.

You know what they say, anything too easy isn't worth having.

Cheers
Karl