[access-uk] FW: Similar to Response from Apple Accessibility

  • From: "John Farley" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "john_farley" for DMARC)
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:41:31 -0000

Hello Jackie and all,

Yes, I have an issue with the Sky+ app on my IPhone 6.

I cannot make use of the planner option now as the data with voice over
switched on is corrupted.

I have reported this to the suppliers of the AP and they, after making a
single unsuccessful suggestion about resolving the issue left me with it
still not working.

They said they could not replicate it so there must be some other setting on
the phone which is causing this behaviour.

This seems to be a case of our software cannot possibly be wrong, it must be
that idiot user.

If it is related to the IPhone 6, IOS or the Sky+ Ap I do not know, all I do
know is that I cannot now use a function which I have found very useful in
the past.

Regards, John