[access-uk] Re: FW: Serotek Announces an End to Software Maintenance Agreements

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:54:20 +0000

I'm running 3.0.01 which should be the latest version, yours is new even if its not the latest.

At 15:12 29/01/2009, you wrote:
Well, from that, it looks as though my version should get updated???

Anyone else think that is to be the case???  I'm currently running 3.0.28.

Or have I got it wrong again???

--
Carol
<mailto:carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx