[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: TVOnics and Digital Switch-Over

  • From: AUDREY TONGE <atonge2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:28:39 +0100 (BST)

Hi David.

Thanks for passing this on.  I also need to thank Pele, who sent it to me
privately.  Unfortunately, I still have a problem with this.  I get to the part
where I need to enter another channel number as the channel I am on is poor
quality and I try all options for that set of channels this being between 50
and 68 as the poor quality channel is Pic Tv.  I get 2 alternatives 50 or 59
which are both poor quality and then all the others say no signal.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

Audrey

Sender: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx