[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Jaws V 8.0

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:30:53 -0000

HI George:

I would have usually placed my comments in the jaws UK list, but as =
comments
were in the access UK list, I just carried them on.  My spacific =
problems
with jaws eight were to do with instillation, and the package not =
working at
all after install.  I have detailed my problems to sight and sound and =
hope
through them, freedom scientific will get their package working again.  =
It's
not the first time I've had problems with jaws releases, and feeback =
from me
has often fixed the problems, though I never knew what the causes of the
problems were.  Why, for example, can I install updates to jaws =
sevenpoint
one point 417 but not earlier versions of seven point one?  The same, I
suspect is for eight, this version causes problems for me, but an =
updated
one might not.  The questions I ask were just for illistration purposes, =
and
weren't meant to be answered, for noone could tell me why one version of
7.1.0 worked and another didn't.   from jaws=20

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf =
=3D3D
Of andrew shipp

Hi All,  What are the benefits of upgrading to Jaws V 8.0? Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK

Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007

Mobile 07983598287
Skype name...andyshipp55

Ham callsign M 0 C E G