[access-uk] FW: Re: FW: Blu-ray...

  • From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:53:34 +0100

Hi BJ,

Probably,

I drive my pioneer receiver via hdmi cables from my Sky HD box and Sony Blue
ray unit.

We do also have a full HD TV, but that is for my family memberrs rather than
for me.

Regards, John

John Farley

        Personal Contact              Work contact

E-Mail: j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       john.farley@xxxxxxxxx