[access-uk] FW: Re: Cobalt Systems Telephone Number

  • From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:14:50 -0000

Hello Eleanor,

You really should learn how to read what the net gives you. Clearly, if you
got info about the oven, then there would be a contact link or similar
available.

I have seen your id on several lists and I am sorry to say that most of your
contributions are not productive.
In the past I have sent a private note to you, which you subseqntly decided
to make public, which surprised me.

Please evaluate what you are asking for before you go public on it.

Sorry about this, but I really felt someone has to suggest this to you. I
drew the short straw, but I guess I was the only one in the draw!

Have a nice weekend.

Regards, John

John Farley

        Personal Contact              Work contact
E-Mail: j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       john.farley@xxxxxxxxx