[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Braille display options

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:44:06 -0000

Adobie 8.0 Pro.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 4:10 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Braille display options

Hi Eleanor.

What are you talking about? Could you please elaborate? Mainly, give us the name of this piece of software and then someone on here might be able to help you.

All the best, Ibrahim.
From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/11/2010 7:37 am

Hi,

My BrailleNote PK died recently and I decided it wasn't worth the
price to fix it, it needing a new memory board.  So I am tentatively
looking at braille display options.  I need either to be able to
write notes on the braille display, or for the display to work with
my Nokia
E5 mobile phone running Talks.  Having used an 18 cell display for
some time now I know I would not want to go below that.

Am I right in thinking that the Focus 40 blue, at £1995 from Sight
And Sound, would be the cheapest option?

Catherine

19:34:00

19:34:00

08:36:00