[access-uk] Re: FW: Playing movies?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:44:02 -0000

Hi Ali, what format are the movies in? If they're movies you've got off the net they're most probably AVI. In order to play them on your DVD player and watch them on your TV you'd need to convert them, unless your DVD player is one of the very few that will play AVI. The programme I use to convert movies is called Convert X To DVD, made by VSO. It will convert your movies to the format required for playing on DVD players, and will then burn to DVD.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>