[access-uk] FW: PIP campaign - take our new action

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:31:56 +0100

Hi Listers,

Apologies to modirators on these lists and for cross posting but some many
seemed to have missed the last phase of this campaign I think its worth
bringing to as many peoples' attention as possible.

It does have a tenuous link to technology as many people use their DLA to
purchase equipment.

Jim Williams