[access-uk] FW: New web interface to RoboBraille

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <president@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:49:07 -0000

Hello all,

please forgive me if I've missed it, but I don't recall seeing this
update on either list.

Hope this is useful, at least to some,

Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.