[access-uk] Re: FW: Major Release - ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 3.0 and ESET Smart Security

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:30:33 -0000

I'll second that Steve.  The mouse keys in Window-Eyes will get you to
just about anything, and there is the F5 key for the display of info.
I'm sure more advanced JFW users are using the JAWS cursor at the
moment, though no doubt scripts will arrive.

The interface to my limited eye is very much a take on the Webroot
Spysweeper interface.  Afraid reviews of software these days are as
much an appearance trip as anything.  Its got to look 'cool!'  This
sort of criticism is obviously what Eset have had to address.

A more VI friendly version will, I'm sure be along soon, not least
because of GW Micro's efforts and many of their customers too.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx