[access-uk] Re: FW: Major Release - ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 3.0 and ESET Smart Security

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 06:08:36 -0000

Hi Vanja,
Don't give up on Nod32 just yet. G W Micro has been working with Eset and they are looking into the accessibility issues of Nod32 version three. They did say that the more accessible version wouldn't be available for the first release but it seems as though we've not been forgotten. As for version three, apparently F5 takes you to the settings dialogue and you can navigate through it using your mouse equivalent. I won't upgrade until I find out what's happening regarding accessibility and version 2.7 will continue to be supported for a while yet, according to Eset.

Cheers,
Sandra.