[access-uk] Re: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 22:13:14 +0100

After clicking on the URL provided I was told that my IP address is not
being blocked by them and after reading the FAQ it seems like it may be
blacklisted by others. Very odd.

From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 17:02:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [access-uk] eloquence for android review

How do you actually change the pitch in the first place? I don't see
anything in the settings. I too agree that default pitch is too low.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 5 May 2014 16:04:03 Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi everyone.
>
> i just thought i'd write a quick review on eloquence for android which
> was released not long ago. i've installed it. it works ok, though i'd
> have liked to see more control over the pitch. the standard pitch is
> much too low for my liking, and when you change it to the next
> denomination, the voice goes higher but too high for my liking. its a
> bit like jaws with mild constipation. in other words, i'd have liked
> it if code factory included more pitch denominations, to allow more
> control over how much the pitch increases so it sounds like jaws on a
> default install. also, i had to check the box that forces the pitch
> change instead of using the pitch that applications set before the
> pitch would change. quite what use this is i don't know, as
> applications i've used don't set their own pitch as far as i know.
> i've reported this issue over on the code factory mailing list so
> we'll see what they say. overall, its worth buying if you like the
> jaws voice. it could do with being more responsive, the most
> responsive voice on android is ESpeak and i don't think there will
> ever be an engine to beet it, but eloquence is pretty close as well as
> long as you have a handset with a dual core processor or better. its
certainly more responsive than the higher quality voices from google or
other developers.