[access-uk] FW: (Jaws-UK) - jaws and windows xp sp2?

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:11:01 +0100

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now=20

Email hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Horspool [mailto:dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 12 August 2004 07:27
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (Jaws-UK) - jaws and windows xp sp2?

Maximize this message before reading...

here comes a mighty one:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/a/f/5aff45ae-ef27-4821-b666-d2b
6530cbe4f/xpsp2.exe
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my =7F=7F=7F=7Fweb site! =
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on
send. Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses
in this or any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if
you happen to send any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton
System Works. In addition, we have a very=20
intelligent automation system which places very high filters on messages
----- Original Message -----=20