[access-uk] Re: FW: Information for UKAAF members

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:00:11 +0000

I take it this will not affect Scotland?

On 22/01/2014 11:43, George Bell wrote:
Apologies of you see this cross posted, but I’m sure many of you will
wish to complete this survey, referred to below with link, in the hope
of encouraging the NHS to provide you with an accessible form of
communication.

George Bell

UKAAF  (UK  Association for Accessible Formats)