[access-uk] FW: GWSocialEyes - Important Update

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:46:55 +0100

Hi,

Just for info.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

Tel: +44(0)1438-742286

Mob: +44(0)7956-334938

Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

Email: <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: <http://www.comproom.co.uk/> http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: Ai Squared [mailto:ai_squared@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 April 2015 17:47
To: Anton Neuber
Subject: GWSocialEyes - Important Update

Having trouble viewing this email? View Online
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/57wa7ia10/358/b7/7a.html>

<http://www.campaign-mail.net/1f4n208/bad/4f5s254x217mb1b.html>

Dear GWSocialEyes Customer,

Thank you for being a valued Ai Squared customer.

Recently we announced the discontinuation of GWSocialEyes because of changes
beyond our control with Facebook code updates.

In a last minute scramble, the Facebook code update issue has been resolved. We
are thankful for decisions made by Facebook and we are happy to report that
GWSocialEyes will continue to function without a change.

The future of GWSocialEyes is uncertain at this time. We are hopeful that the
Facebook code will remain compatible, but we just need to wait and see what
happens.

Ai Squared is committed to keeping the best welfare of our customers in mind.
Updates regarding the future of GWSocialEyes will be provided as soon as they
are available.

Thank you for your continued support.

Feell free contact us by email anytime at
<http://www.campaign-mail.net/2e1i2f5wc9av5e2/341l304/c09.html>
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

The Ai Squared Team