[access-uk] Re: FW: GW Micro Announces Window-Eyes 7.X Eloquence Performance Patch

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:00:17 +0000

I agree Barbara. I will still use JAWS though primarily because I bought it plus I require JAWS Tandem. So Window-Eyes will be a good secondary screen reader for me.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/01/2010 12:54, Barbara Wilson wrote:
GW Micro Announces Window-Eyes 7.X Eloquence Performance PatchThis patch makes
an amazing difference. I would say the response is now even faster than JAWS.
Excellent.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046