[access-uk] FW: Free Online Training Webinar - Working with Word 2013 and Window-Eyes: Part 1

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:41:30 -0000

Hi,

Just for information, since the topic of the free version of Window-Eyes for
Office has been going around a lot.

A useful training resource for you.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

Tel: +44(0)1438-742286

Mob: +44(0)7956-334938

Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

Email:  <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Where: Online
What: Training Webinar
Who: Marc Solomon
Comments: GW Micro and Microsoft announced a new partnership in January making
Window-Eyes available at no cost to those who are using Microsoft Office 2010
or newer. This announcement has led to lots of excitement in the screen reader
community. We thought it would be helpful for both our existing customers and
new customers to provide a series of Microsoft Office 2013 training webinars
since many people are either using Office 2013 or have decided to purchase it
to take advantage of the Window-Eyes offer.

GW Micro's February training webinar will provide attendees with an
introduction to Microsoft Word 2013. We are planning a second webinar on Word
2013 that will cover more advanced topics as well as topics suggested by our
customers.

There will be a corresponding keyboard shortcut reference guide, study guide
worksheet and answer key made available prior to the webinar that participants
can download from GW Micro's webinar training archive. These worksheets can be
used as learning resource both during and after the webinar training.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope is
that GW Micro's online training webinar series will enhance your Window-Eyes
skill set and provide you with the tools that will allow you better access to
your computer.

This month's training webinar will take place on Thursday, February 27th, 2013
at 2 P.M. Eastern Time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) and will last up to
an hour in length.

To access the webinar, go to http://www.gwmicro.com/meeting. Your username will
be your first and last name. The password field should be left blank. You do
not have to register for the training. Please arrive early as there is a
limited amount of participants for each webinar, and access to the meeting room
is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

Please review Knowledge Base Article 2056 found here:
http://www.gwmicro.com/kb2056 to learn more about participating in a GW Micro
Webinar with Talking Communities. If you need help accessing the meeting room,
please call Talking Communities support at (262) 456-5911.

The training webinar will be recorded and made available for download from the
GW Micro webinar training archive. To learn more about GW Micro's training
webinar series or to view the webinar archive, please visit:
http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars.

If you have specific questions regarding this online training webinar or have
suggestions for future webinar topics, please contact Marc Solomon at
marc@xxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at (260) 489-3671.