[access-uk] Re: FW: Email Query

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 15:35:55 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks for coming back to me mate. I should have explained a bit more
sorry, but at after 2 am I was starting to flake a bit and tear my hair out
smiles.

The PC itself was set to the right time zome Dublin London etc but the weird
thing was in office. It was set to UTC 8:00 Pacific Time US & Canada and it
would not let me alter it. This was in options, preferences and calendar.
Every time I tried to change it I had an error message saying I did not have
permission to change it even though my windows account is an admin account.
It then suggested that I create a secondary time zone and swap them over. I
did this but it wouldn't let me swap them over. At least that was last
night. When I switched on this morning I tried it again and it swapped over
no problem. So, it all seems to be ok now. After some final time
resetting, my outgoing and incoming times now are set correctly, I think
anyway smiles.

Best regards.

Steve

_____