[access-uk] FW: Curious windows explorer issue.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:07:26 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: martin wilsher [mailto:m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 December 2008 23:08
To: 'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Curious windows explorer issue.

Hi all.

Lately, when I try to click on a folder under local disc c, say documents
and settings, the computer sends me to windows search.  If I hit the alt
key, then go to explore, things are ok and I can access the folders as
normal.  Any ideas what I might have pressed to cause the windows search
utility to run?  Thanks.