[access-uk] FW: Bouncing again

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 18:18:20 +0100

Hi Andy,
This also happens to a friend of mine who also happens to be on Freeserve.

I think I know why it happens, but she has yet to get the resolution
organised.

I e-mail her frequently, say up to 10 per day. For about 6 months now about
10% of my e-mails are bounced back by Freeserve, saying they don't like the
content. Most times a simple re-send and it goes through.

My friend gets dropped from the group she is a member of because they don't
like their e-mails being bounced. It then gets sorted out and business as
usual.

The point is: do you know if any e-mails intended for you are suffering such
random bounces?

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home)
john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx