[access-uk] Re: FW: Article from Disabiity Now on Diabetes Equipment

  • From: "Adrian Rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:56:58 +0100

Thanks Andrew,

I have put that information in the folder.

Please could you thank Chris McMillan ffor me, all information on this
subject, is very useful.  Although, the reply from the health minister,
Rosie Winterton, in a reply to a letter I was asking questions to my own Mp,
didn't come back with any new infrormation.  In fact, she was as good as
trying to teach grandma how to suck eggs!

Adrian Rowe.