[access-uk] FW: [Accessible Devices] Announces The Avilability Of A New Audio Tutorial For Apple's Voice Over Feature

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:08:52 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: a-d-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:a-d-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Accessible Devices
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:34 PM
To: Accessible Devices List
Subject: [Accessible Devices] Announces The Avilability Of A New Audio
Tutorial For Apple's Voice Over Feature

Accessible Devices is pleased to announce the addition of an excellent
audio tutorial for those interested in Apples Voice Over screen reader
in their operating system. We wish to express our thanks to David
Woodbridge and the folks at Vision Australia for making this available
to us. The link below will take you to a page where you may download a
zip file which is approximately 170 Megabytes in size. It contains a
folder holding a number of audio tutorials of varying length and on
varying features of the Voice Over Screen Reader.
Sincerely,
Bill, Parker, Randy and Terry
http://www.accessible-devices.com/AppleTutorials.htm

This is an Announce only list.  Subscribers are not able to post to this
list.
You will find the list archives at:
http://accessible-devices.com/pipermail/a-d_accessible-devices.com/
Sorry, but we're not able to provide help for archive users.
To unsubscribe from the Accessible Devices list copy the line below.  Paste
it inthe
To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to
subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for
software
or products that we supply information about.