[access-uk] Re: FW: (Access-UK) - messenger service

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:22:34 +0200

It was indeed,! what would I do without you lot!... thanks a bunch, hope I
can help someone some day,...
for now, all I can do is send to you all a bit of the brilliant sunshine we
have here...
don't be jealous, sunshine is always there whatever the weather, it is in
our hearts and in the smile of those we love or in the laughter of a
child...

Cheers now,

Marie