[access-uk] Re: FW: A letter I wrote to sky.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:54:53 -0000

Hi Daren:

Please, write to sky with this information.  I did not know they'd screwed
sky website up since the revamp.  Yes your issue is the exact same one I'm
having.  Sky have offered to refund my mobile costs if I submit my bill.
Maybe you'd want to try the same route, mension my name if you'd like.  The
lady I was speaking to was heather taylor.  I know she works ffriday,
Saturday, Sunday and Monday on the accessible customer service line. .  Try
speaking to her and see if you can get an accomodation from sky.  I believe
if we can unite on this front, we could get a lot done. -----Original Messa