[access-uk] Re: FTP software?

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Damon Rose <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:41:58 +0000

File Zilla is excellent

-----Original Message-----
From: Damon Rose <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2009 04:20:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] FTP software?

Hi there.

It's been a while since I was on the lookout for some FTP client
software. I used to use CuteFTP but don't fancy paying out for it again
- good as it was.

Can anyone recommend a free and accessible bit of FTP software which
will allow me to upload and download?

I had a few problems with FTP Explorer if I recall.

Thanks v much

...Damon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 04:41:04 PM GMT on Friday, January 16, 2009