[access-uk] Re: FTP client programs

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:28:23 -0000

Doris

Thank you for your comments. I have installed FTP Explorer with a view to trialling it. I have come across a problem though. I am not able to upload files though I can download. I am putting focus on the treeview folder and tapping alt+f and then u but nothing happens. Do you have any suggestions please?

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>