[access-uk] Re: FTP Site for Main Menu

  • From: Susan.Hadfield@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:33:08 +0100

Hi Frank,

My thoughts exactly!

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Haslam [mailto:frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 June 2004 10:26
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: FTP Site for Main Menu

Many thanks to all who put me wise to the FTP site for ACB Radio's Main
Menu.

Unfortunately the web site hasn't been updated since 24 March and the FTP
Site since 6 June.

The phraise "could do better" springs to mind.

At 15:51 23/06/04, Steve Nutt typed furiously:

> [...]
>  >Hi, Listers!
>  >
>  >Can anybody please give me the FTP site for ACB Radio's Main Menu.  The
web
>  >site hasn't been updated since 24 March and I want to pick up more
recent
>  >items.
>  >
>  >Thanks for your help.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >--
>  >Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
>  >frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>  >
>  >
>  >** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
>  >** unsubscribe
>  >** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  >** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
>  >** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
>  >** or digest mode, send a message, to
>  >** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
>  >** faq
>  >** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.
>
>--
>Computer Room Services:  the long cane for blind computer users.
>Telephone Voice:  +44(0)1438 742286, Fax/BBS:  +44(0)1438 759589
>Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
>--
>For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,
>where we discuss Brian Hartgen's tutorials, please do exactly as above,
>but in the body of the message, put the words "subscribe tutorials",
>again, without the quotes.
>

>** Are you going on holiday and want to halt messages?
>** Send a message to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** and in the Subject line type the word vacation
>** followed by a space, then the number of days you
>** wish to stop receiving messages for.
>** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
>** unsubscribe
>** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
>** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
>** or digest mode, send a message, to
>** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
>** faq
>** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.

--
Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

** Are you going on holiday and want to halt messages?
** Send a message to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type the word vacation
** followed by a space, then the number of days you
** wish to stop receiving messages for, followed by another
** space and the letter d for days.
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.