[access-uk] FREEVIEW TV

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 18:02:46 +0100

Hi all,

I'm keen to use Freeview TV either with an Apple or Android system, not necessarily with a set top box so possibly with an app or a stick or suitable TV Tuner to go into the computer. I have a computer, TV a few years old, iPhone and BrailleNoteTouch, so could add speakers.

I've seen the Fire TV stick but don't know if this will work in my equipment.

BTW: Ideally I'd like to record but don't necessarily want to use a TV box unless I'm best to use a TV..
I really want free TV but minimum fuss, and probability of recording.

Any advice, based on your personal use and what works for you, would be most welcome. Thanks!
--

Carol P

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq