[access-uk] FM transmitters

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:32:09 +0100

Hi,

Is there an alternative to the Veronica transmitter equipment company
trading in the uk?
The veronica.co.uk web site hasn't been updated since 2005, and there
is no telephone number listed in the book.  I am unhappy about
trading with a company I can't talk to face to face.

I am looking for a low power high selectivity good frequency response unit.
Many thanks.

JP