[access-uk] Re: FIREFOX 3 AND WEBVISUM QUESTION

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:43:46 +0100

Webvism only works with firefox.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JILLIAN GRANT
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:52 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: FIREFOX 3 AND WEBVISUM QUESTION

  Hi Richard.

  I notice noone's responded to this.  I submitted a similar query a couple of
days previous to yours, and again got no response. my problem's sorted now,
thanks to William at sight and sound.

  Seems like your internet settings have been altered somehow.  I think to sort
it out, you'll need to go into tools, then options, (internet options if using
IE).  It's most likely to be solved in the security tab, or privacy tab.  I
can't remember the exact way I solved my query in IE, and I don't want to mess
about with Firefox.  I'll try having a look and get back to you.  sorry I can't
be of any more help now.  My own issue was similar in that I couldn't access
anything that used javascript.  I think I went into the security part and set
it as default.  that may be worth a try.

  Jill.