[access-uk] Re: FB Friend requests.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:54:52 +0100

keep a beady eye on those privacy settings, FB have a habit of changing
them behind your back in some instances.

On 27/06/2015 08:33, christopher hallsworth wrote:

You can tell FB who can send you requests somewhere in its privacy settings.
So glad to see this ability as one time I had a request proclaiming to be
from the president of the United States. Luckily common sense got the better
of me and not only denied the request but also blocked what turned out to be
malware. It was scary. I now have it set from anyone to friends of friends.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 27 Jun 2015, at 08:09, broxibear <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi guys, Is there some kinda way of stopping folks on Facebook from sending
you friend requests?.
I am getting at least 25 requests per day, gets a little annoying at times.
Can I change something in settings or something to stop this from happening,
Billy

TPP BYPASSES JUDICIAL AND GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT - RESIST IT

*PRIVACY IS A RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION*