[access-uk] Re: FAO Steve Podcasts

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:17:20 -0000

Hi Damon,

Just to add to your message, yes, you can download my Podcast directly, here
is the link:-

http://www.comproom.co.uk/ourplace/op001-07-01-06.mp3.

You will also find the link to it on the show notes page at
http://www.comproom.co.uk/ourplace.htm.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx