[access-uk] Re: FAO Steve Podcasts

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:03:56 -0000

Hi Steve,

Well, an entertaining first effort <GRINS> and thanks for the keyboard
rendering!

I'm playing with the podcast software and have noted that, even though
I've said I want to use WINAMP to play my files and WINAMP is my default
anyway, I'm still only offered to play them with Media Player.  Is this
a bug, or what?  Of course, I went to the folder in question and played
directly from the file, so I got round it.

If you want to get past podcasts from anywhere, are you given any choice
as to whether you select one or two or do you have to have all or none?

Finally, yep I will make a recording for you when I have a suitable
replacement microphone but haven't found what I like yet.  This brings
me on to a question about the clip-ons you were using?  Please tell me
what they are and how you rate them.

Can't wait to hear more about this Edirol and how blind friendly it
really is, not to mention the quality etc.

I'd best not waffle any more or I'll be thrown out!  <SMILE>

Cheers.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx