[access-uk] Re: FAO. Moderators. Reply address

  • From: "blindo" <blindo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:45:05 +0100

are too messy George.
In the message list highlight the mail from which you require the address.
Right mouse click or right mouse keyboard key.
From the drop down menu select add sender to address book.

You can also use this right mouse click drop down menu in the from field or
on a link in the main body.
No fuss cutting pasting and arsing about.

With list mails the actual sender is automatically selected not the list
server.
Blindo