[access-uk] Re: FAO. Moderators. Reply address

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:03:33 +0100

Hi Peter,
I'm not sure the Encartis List software allows
this, but I'll take a closer look and see what I
can do.

However, Shift Tab from the Body a few times up to
the From: line which is then highlighted.  Control
+ c to copy it, then when your cursor is where you
want to paste it, Control + v - and at least you
get the following.

access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; on behalf of; Peter Logue
[peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

George.