[access-uk] Re: FACEBOOK

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:24:46 +0100

Hi Carol,

I find the Facebook site OK to navigate using Jaws 9. I've never used the
mobile site so don't know if it's any different. God bless Firefox, I remember
getting around the capture thinggy using it and WebVisum at the time.

Re Facebook itself, I hate the thing. What a total waist of time! I declined
all friends invitations LOL! I only joined to check on two companies' groups,
yeah, even some businesses started to offer customer support through Facebook.
How stupid. But you didn't ask about my opinion of Facebook so I'll leave it
there! I'm happy though to continue my rant if you want me to LOL!

HTH,
Amro