[access-uk] F T P Server acces problem!.

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:03:43 +1000

Hi list members, I am useing :Cute 4.2 and I have access accounts with 3
Private F T P Servers. presently I am able to access only 1,although I have
always been able to acces all 3 .,I have been in contact with the Site owners
to check details ,user name password ,server address etc all are o k ,their
advice has been directed towards un checking the :passive mode box. which I
have done but still cant make the connection .I have consulted the ,help files
re connections but I am reluctent to make any other changes without getting
some proper advice !.If someone could shed some light on the problem would be
very appreciative!.Thanks in advance .Alan