[access-uk] Re: External hard drives.

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:57:24 +0100

Hi Petrina

I bought myself a Freecom portable hard drive last year and think it's
great.  It cost me about £138 for a 120gb hard drive.  I got it from
Novatech - www.novatech.co.uk.  You can either just use it as an external
drive or you can create a sync folder and syncronise, say, your My Documents
folder on your computer with it by just pressing one button.

Hope this helps.

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx