[access-uk] Re: External Hard Drives v Networking

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:19:17 +0100

Hi Andy,

O.K. Then I suggest you go for the router option for now.
Don't sling the crossover cable(s) in the bin just yet.
They can be very handy at times.

Step 1.  Hook both systems up to the router, and establish
independent internet connection.=20

Meantime, let's know what make and model router you have.

George.