[access-uk] Re: External Hard Drives v Networking

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 23:04:48 +0100

Hi again George.

That's step 1 completed.  That's both computers in the same room and both
independently on line using NOD 32.

One of the computers is an XP Home with JAWS 6 and the other is an XP Media
Center with WindowEyes 6.  As I mentioned, both have up to date NOD 32, and
they are plugged into a Belkin Broadband Router.

The only thing I've not been able to do yet is review Rick's tutorial on
setting up a home broadband network.  Perhaps I'm better not listening to it
again as it may only serve to confuse me more.

Best wishes.
Andy