[access-uk] Re: External Hard Drives

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:19:56 +0100

Hi Roger.

Thanks for the Maplands advice.  I'll get Pauline to help me check this and
also the SVP url provided by  Sandra out tonight.

The 4 GB Thumb Drive was purchased at Priceless in Glasgow.  I got it about
two months ago and have experienced no difficulties with it.  Not bad for
the price.  I'd normally burn a DVD to hold this amount of data.

Best wishes.

Andy