[access-uk] Re: External Hard Drive

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:09:50 -0000

Never thought of that Dean. Your idea being that if it is only taking up a very small amount of space then best to leave it. Will have a look tomorrow, from experience alcohol and fiddling about with things on the PC don't go very well together!

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>