[access-uk] Re: Express burn question

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:08:17 +0100

Hello Jim,

I'm using Express Burn Plus with JAWS 11 and Win XP, so I
don't know if there will be any difference for your
software. However, all you have to do is:
1. Open EB
2. Press ALT and go to the "this Disk" menu
3. Ensure that "Audio Disk" is selected (you cannot
normalise with data and other types of disks)
4. Then go back into the This disk menu
5. Go down to "Normalise" and into the submenu
6. Select your preference of normalisation by arrowing to it
and pressing enter on it, e.g. 100%. This will then be your
default normalisation method and will be performed
automatically in future.
Your screenreader should let you know when this starts and
ends, although it is likely to be reporting in arrears of
the actual stage the software/computer are at.

HTH,
John.