[access-uk] Re: Express Burn help

  • From: "Whizza" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "whizza8" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:17:16 -0000

Hello Jim,
After opening Express Burn and inserting your disk into the CD drive, press control Y to add files to the CD. Hit the browse button and browse for the music you want to burn to the CD. Make sure all the tracks are checked, which they should be by default, tab to the burn CD button and press enter. Tab through the final few options, making sure the finalise disk check box is checked, hit the burn button and that's it. Once the disk has finished burning, it will be ejected and you'll hear a dialogue informing you that the burn has completed successfully with an okay button.
As far as I remember, that's itg. It's easily accessible and you shouldn't have any trouble but if you do, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Sandra.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq